JBMalaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jual Beli Malaysia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Panduan Untuk Penjual
Iklan di JBMalaysia
Kedai PREMIUM
Lebih Ramai Pelanggan
Rahsia Menjual
Iklan PERCUMA

Iklan di JBMalaysia

[WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days Abbanner05

[WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days Banner04

Mininiaga

[WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cutiebabe

[WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days Empty
PostSubject: [WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days   [WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 pm

[WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days Boxvtrademark

Promotion NOW!! RM163 INCLUDE Postage. READY STOCK

Dealing Method

Bank In to my Maybank Account and free delivery

S.I.Y gives you freedom and control you've always wanted!!
S.I.Y reshapes our body in short term and maintain it in the long run!
IT'S EASY AND CONVENIENT.S.I.Y is made of freshest and finest herbs with 100% natural, pure and with NO SIDE EFFECT!!!
Herbs conformity and origin are verified by experienced Herbalist and Pharmacist. Apart from that,
S.I.Y. is subject to strict quality control and confine under the CGMP regulation.
S.I.Y is manufactured via Super Critical CO2 Nano Liquid Technology, when we consume, it will immediately assimilated by our body and the active ingredient through to the heart of our body cell. The active ingredients of S.I.Y will further dislodge all of the fat clusters from adipose tissues and drain cellulite & other fats until their complete evacuation.
S.I.Y. is approved by KMM and Halal Food Council S.E.A.

NO MORE
Body Weight Increased
Lazy For Exercise
Feel Hungry When Diet
Feel Embarrass With Spare Tyre
Hang Down Slack Due To Sudden Weight Lost
Difficult To Get Suitable Clothes
Lost Confident Because Of Overweight

S.I.Y 6 KEY INGREDIENTS-
> Citrus Aurantium: Enhanced metabolism, reducing weight, reduced fatigue etc.
-> Green Tea Polyphenol: Reduce body fat, increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans etc.
-> Caralluma Fimbriata: Suppress appetite, enhance endurance etc.
-> Dandelion: Prevent or cure liver diseases, purify your blood, cleanse your system, reduce weight, etc.
-> Opuntia ficus-indica: well-balanced diet, decreasing the LDL cholesterol level, etc.
-> Neem Leaf Extract: cure diarrhea, intestinal infections, skin ulcers, infections etc.

SUGGESTION OF TAKING S.I.Y:

1 box contains 20 bottles. One day drink 2 bottles, 1 is S.I.Y Day and another 1 is S.I.Y Night. 10 bottles for day after your breakfast within 5 minutes 10 bottles for night before sleep.

During S.I.Y. Therapy, We Suggest The Following Habits To Double The Slimming Effort

1. Reduce the intake of foodshigh in fats and carbohydrates such as roti canai,kuih koci,doughnuts, food containing coconut milk, nasi lemak, fast food such as pizza, fried chicken and chocolate.

2. Avoid sweet drinks, carbonated drinks and alcoholic drinks.

3. Drink at least 2-3 liters of water everyday.4. To speed up results who wanted to loose weight for 10 days 3-5kg, carry out daily light exercise for 10-15 minutes or use a sauna..
Back to top Go down

[WTS] SIY Slim It Yourself Lost 2 -5 kg's Just in 10 Days
Page 1 of 1